Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Mass Psychology of Fascism: Trump Family Sexual Repression

I know that someplace I have the little revolutionary pamphlet from the 60s titled The Mass Psychology of Fascism with writings by Wilhelm Reich and the subtitle being something like "The More I Fuck, the More I Want to Make Revolution."

Reich's original book about Fascism asked why people would choose an authoritarian government even though it was obviously against their self-interest?  The answer he suggests is early sexual repression in  the family by the parents. For his suggestion Reich got his books burned during the 30s both in Germany by the Nazis and in Russia by the Bolsheviks and in 1956 a court in the United States ordered the book burned ... I should be so lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home